This Lisbon city tour explores UNESCO World Heritage sites, important landmarks, and ancient treasures of the past. Discover Lisbon in a day!
Food Walking Tour in Lisbon
- Person Age 5 & Older
Immerse yourself in the world of Portuguese food
Start your tour in the Bairro Alto neighborhood. From there, your guide will lead you in a quest to find the ultimate ‘Rissol de Camarão’ (shrimp patty).
Visit Lisbon’s iconic cafés such as ‘Martinho da Arcada’ and ‘Pastelaria São Roque’ and hear the bohemian stories associated with them. Discover the local ‘tascas,’ or bars. Taste the traditional cod cakes, shrimp or beef patties as well as a selection of cheeses, tinned sardines, and octopus.
Explore the streets and alleys of Bairro Alto, Cais do Sodré, Baixa and Alfama districts. Each neighborhood has a distinct style, and as you sample their foods, you’ll get a sense of the local flavors.
- Experience the rich culinary history of Lisbon neighborhoods on a guided walking tour.
- Stop by some of the most iconic cafés of Lisbon, including Martinho da Arcada and Pastelaria São Roque.
- Experience the flavors of Lisbon’s traditional savory comfort food.
- Try local wines and Lisbon’s typical cherry brandy shots (Ginjinha).
- Discover how the different districts compete with each other in the quest for the best ‘petisco.’
- Entrance/public transport fees not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved and uneven terrain.
- Walking tour (no vehicle).
- Individual guide for every 8 persons.
Languages: English, Portuguese