Take a walking tour through the colourful streets of Lisbon’s thriving art scene, an open-air gallery for today’s most innovative urban artists.
Lisbon Street Art Virtual Tour
- Person All ages
Welcome to the first Lisbon Street Art Virtual Experience.
Experience a journey through the streets of Lisbon and discover more than 30 different street art projects in 4 different neighbourhoods of this incredible city.
From taggers to stencil hackers, from local graffiti artists to world renowned street art names, this virtual tour is also a journey through space and time, showing you past and present projects like no one as done before.
Choose from 2D, 3D and walk-through features or combine all of them for a better experience. Have fun.
How it Works
- Book the tour and you’ll receive an email confirmation with a link to start your Virtual Tour.
- Tour works best in a Chrome browser on a laptop or desktop, but you can view it also on the Google Earth App for mobiles.
- Just follow the link and – when tour opens – click the ‘Present’ button to start.
- Then, you’re free to explore the map with more than 30 street-art points.
- You can follow the designated route from the starting point or randomly choose to ‘fly’ to different points.
- Remember to use and combine the 2D, 3D and walk trough features.
- Using the walk-through option, find the projects in small alleys and corners. All points have an explainer/content info box.
- Keep the tour for when you visit Lisbon in real life.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to technical problems or if virtual tour is being upgraded.
- Contact us by phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.