Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of Portuguese gastronomy and enjoy discovering the hidden delicious treasures in our food culture, while strolling through the paths of the real Porto.
- Person Age 5 & Older
Porto architecture tour
Gilding in the ornamentation of grand monuments is to Portugal what sculpted marble is to Italy and what sculpted stone is to France. That was the result of the discovery of gold and diamonds in Brazil, and churches in Porto and around Portugal were given splendid golden interiors.
So join us on this Porto architecture tour and discover magnificent temples, full of solemnity and wealth, which are by themselves a symbol throughout Portugal, and a good reason to immerse yourself in the history and tradition of this fascinating city.
– For centuries travellers who passed through Porto marvelled at the wealth of their “gold-lined churches.” In fact, Porto has some of the richest, most artistic and original Baroque architecture in Europe.
– Lunch, food, and drinks are not included.
– Entrance/Public transport fees not included.
– Not wheelchair accessible.
– You must be able to walk on unpaved and uneven terrain.
– Walking tour (no vehicle).
– Individual guide for every 8 persons.