Discover magnificent temples, full of solemnity and wealth, golden churches, and other architectural landmarks around Porto, Portugal.
- Person Age 5 & Older
Porto sightseeing tour
Your Guru will show you the city’s history, culture, and traditions as you walk through historic neighbourhoods and narrow cobblestone alleys. During your trip, you will also discover a lot of small gems hidden in some façades, sidewalks or corners, as a part of the charm of the city.
Suddenly, you will reach some hidden viewpoint where you can admire the most breathtaking views of the city and Douro River, old convents and fortresses that will tell you about ancient times and also have a break for a coffee and immerse yourself in one of the most emblematic and traditional markets where you definitely will feel like a local.
– Wander down cobblestone alleys and into historic neighborhoods on a private three-hour tour of Porto with a local guide. Experience the aromas and flavors of traditional markets and hear stories about the magnificent churches along the way.
– Lunch not included.
– Entrance/public transport fees not included.
– Not wheelchair accessible.
– You must be able to walk on unpaved and uneven terrain.
– Walking tour (no vehicle).
– Individual guide for every 8 persons.
Languages: English, Portuguese